Osama be Dead

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Glarundis

Re: Osama be Dead

Post by Glarundis »

i have to agree with blide

i mean, they supply ppl and are all friends and cuddles and stuff
then something goes wrong with the business, and bam, suddenly we are not so friend anymore, so we kill you
usa put saddam hussein as president and it was all fine.then probably they disagreed about something or usa wanted more or whatever, war begins...
but i'm not saying this just because of usa, that«s basically the whole world policy
just to show you how stupid the whole economics-war issue and the fact that there are country boundaries other than culture
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Yeah, allegedly we supplied terrorizing cells with weapons in the 80's/early 90's.

I didn't say we were the smartest country, but supplying countries/groups with weapons had nothing to do with a terrorist cell forming in our country and hijacking planes.
632-140-419
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

it may have nothing to do
but
when it's profitable you give weapons
if it starts to be profitable to make war, you make war
and by selling weapons to a country, you're giving them the potential to make war no?
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

2k people died in twintowers? how many died in iraq, how many schools been bombed ruined destroyed in Afghanistan? Its in numbers of millions...
Honestly I know i wasnt hoping much from a gaming forum when i first saw this topic, But holy shit i didn't thought people would sink this low. "Yeah we got Osama at expanse o millions, FUCK YEAHHHH."
And for a second, question things a bit, saddam was taken alive and executed IN usa as a show case. See where i am getting at?
Last edited by Andoriel on Wed May 04, 2011 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

America FUCK YEAH!
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Glarundis wrote:it may have nothing to do
but
when it's profitable you give weapons
if it starts to be profitable to make war, you make war
and by selling weapons to a country, you're giving them the potential to make war no?
You have a problem with how America answers to some of it's debts, take it up with them. No country is any better, every country does the same in the same form or something close to it. I've never proclaimed we are a perfect country, quite frankely we're further from it than most in the world. We don't live in a peaceful world however, so to say we're propaganding war from weapons we ALLEDGEDLY sold years and years ago is getting old. I will never agree with everything the US does and neither should anyone else.

I wouldn't relate anything you have said to the happiness Americans can feel with Osama being dead. The US's flaws have nothing to do with a horrible man finally meeting his demise, seems like some of you want to get something off your chest is all...

Andoriel wrote:2k people died in twintowers? how many died in iraq, how many schools been bombed ruined destroyed in Afghanistan? Its in numbers of millions...
Honestly I know i was hoping much from a gaming forum when i first saw this topic, But holy shit i didn't thought people would sink this low. "Yeah we got Osama at expanse o millions, FUCK YEAHHHH."
And for a second, question things a bit, saddam was taken alive and executed IN usa as a show case. See where i am getting at?

As a result of the twin towers, action was needed. I can never give you an explanation for War, only the reason why we sought answers after a horrible day in American history. I didn't agree with us sending troops to the Middle East, but something had to be done. Afghanistan and the middle east was already in shambles before we re-entered, let's not act like it was any better off. There will be no mission accomplished with all of this, but our country couldn't allow terrorist to rise again. All of them can never be erradicated, but that doesn't mean we won't fight against them.

As for the comments we're posting in here, we're just joking. We're just happy this murderer is dead and after 10 years a small amount of revenge has been taken. Is that really a problem?
632-140-419
Mike

Post by Mike »

Honestly I think most of us mistake Vaux for a typical American internet douche when he's clearly not. This thread should be locked.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

I have to admit the pictures probably made most you think that, just trying to have a little fun with it. :lol:
632-140-419
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

heh yeah that picture was bit misleading:P
Samuel Winchester

Post by Samuel Winchester »

Stupid americans, your east coast is going to burn.