New IP - Positives/Negatives Etc.

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Arion

Re: New IP - Positives/Negatives Etc.

Post by Arion »

lag spikes ok crashes not! with darian on this one. Back to old untill new gets fixed pls.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Arion wrote:lag spikes ok crashes not! with darian on this one. Back to old untill new gets fixed pls.
Yup
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Kent Strider wrote:
Arion wrote:lag spikes ok crashes not! with darian on this one. Back to old untill new gets fixed pls.
Yup
Well its up to that is it so simple to switch back to old one just because new one aint working as expected or can the new provider fix the problem within days etc... lets leave that thing to irming and be patient im sure he will figure out something.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

He literally asked us...
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Yeah it seems i suck at reading old posts and topic names so ill quit from forum for now.
Elisabeth

Post by Elisabeth »

Well, I kinda agree with Ivan that it depends how big job there is to switch back to old connection. Of course it would be nice without those disconnects and lagspikes.
Edward Sinclair

Post by Edward Sinclair »

I think some of us prefer the odd lag spike than losing connection. At least you can take comfort with the fact that you have TWO connections, one of which can be dedicated to the shard and the other dedicated to uploading GBs of e-mails full of urm...museum pr0n!

I noticed a slight improvement with the new connection, but I think we'd settle for stability right now, would be nice to know why we're losing connection so much.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

the line doesn't support the speed, from what irming said.
i had that problem before i had this new stable net. it was horrible, i could lose con seconds after i had connected. i could lose connection like 20 times in an hour...wtf
Irming

Post by Irming »

server is now back on my own line again. Ill get back to you all, when the new line is stable. (ill get back when ive seen a complete 24 hours cycle with no losses of connection)

Sorry for all this

Irming
ICQ 14 38 98 12
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Thanks for working on it Irming.

I've yet to disconnect, but I hope it can be fixed for others. I'm starting to notice a sizable difference in my speed now, a bit more than originally thought.
632-140-419