Moderator: Game Masters

Monad
Game Master

Re: Q&A: Robber status

Post by Monad »

Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

the thing is, it's not on the stone, afaik. then, if they're not at war (unless they are) tekstone and dms shouldn't be allowed to loot whoever they kill, unless they were robbing, but then again, religions can't rob.
if being at war is a matter of declaring on posts, then telborea can also say they're at war with everyone and therefore loot :P

or am i missing anything?i somehow feel i am :oops:
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Glarundis wrote:the thing is, it's not on the stone, afaik. then, if they're not at war (unless they are) tekstone and dms shouldn't be allowed to loot whoever they kill, unless they were robbing, but then again, religions can't rob.
if being at war is a matter of declaring on posts, then telborea can also say they're at war with everyone and therefore loot :P

or am i missing anything?i somehow feel i am :oops:
In order to declare war on a guild/religion. The guilds/religions must have done several attacks on eachother like Tekstone and DMS. Tekstone has sent a War Declaration on the altar to DMS. DMS must accept this for the War to be legal. If DMS does not accept the War Request but just ignores it. It is illegal for DMS to attack Tekstone. Tekstone can attack DMS how much they like because we have sent War Request. Tekstone can loot DMS how much they want.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

It's different with religions. If you have gone against a religion (for example helping their enemy) they have valid reason to attack and loot you. That is because religions RP is more restricted and they cannot just go and declare an enemy without a reason, like guilds can.
KaneThun

Post by KaneThun »

imo this is too much rules to follow. would just be better if every guards attack every reds (not in religion).
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

We havent changed/added any rules to robberies or PVP, its still the same which you have came along fine for all these years. Only difference is how we (staff) flag robbers in technical wise. But you don't have to worry about that, we can do it.
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

Tinks wrote:Hey Johnny, I don't think they distinguish between blues and reds here. Here's Willie quoted from page 1:
Any provocation of a player to give their items with a threat included for failure to give them is considered robbing.

Simple killing with no material demands is not robbing.
If you wish to rob you must make a demand. If you do not make a demand, you cannot loot in terms of robbing either. Looting rules between guilds and religions are of course an exception.
Scenario - if for a specific reason, I kill someone and he reports me giving me my second murdercount on a character
I am not allowed to loot him unless I am defined as a robber?

lololol, nice change ... a big sarcastic thumbs up to that change towards the way pangaea used to be, wait sorry it never used to be like that at all.
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Athan01 wrote:
Tinks wrote:Hey Johnny, I don't think they distinguish between blues and reds here. Here's Willie quoted from page 1:
Any provocation of a player to give their items with a threat included for failure to give them is considered robbing.

Simple killing with no material demands is not robbing.
If you wish to rob you must make a demand. If you do not make a demand, you cannot loot in terms of robbing either. Looting rules between guilds and religions are of course an exception.
Scenario - if for a specific reason, I kill someone and he reports me giving me my second murdercount on a character
I am not allowed to loot him unless I am defined as a robber?

lololol, nice change ... a big sarcastic thumbs up to that change towards the way pangaea used to be, wait sorry it never used to be like that at all.
If you keep killing and looting a blue char you are a robber, therefore you're flagged as robber. I don't understand whats so amusing or unbelievable in that simple logic?
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Correction: If you kill and loot a red/blue char (that havent tried to rob you). You cannot loot unless your a robber.

(Unless war etc etc)
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

Ok, say I have an in game problem with someone, with ONE person, not a tribe or army of people, I have three murdercounts left before im red. Do i declare myself a robber for 20 mins to kill and loot him? Or do i kill him, get reported and not loot?
And what if i attack him, without the intention of looting, just to kill, without robbing - and he loots me? is he a robber

This whole can't loot unless robber will cause _alot_ of hassle, for players and gms. Answers please.