The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Geryn Farodae

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Wouldn't go that far. What does that make the people who whine about Priests being over powered, then? Super whining nooblets?

Especially the ultra newbs who get pwned by them.. Even the 30 piety ones. *Cough*ivan*cough*
Eric Schindler

Post by Eric Schindler »

Geryn Farodae wrote:Especially the ultra newbs who get pwned by them.. Even the 30 piety ones. *Cough*ivan*cough*
I lol'd

Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Geryn Farodae wrote:Wouldn't go that far. What does that make the people who whine about Priests being over powered, then? Super whining nooblets?

Especially the ultra newbs who get pwned by them.. Even the 30 piety ones. *Cough*ivan*cough*
atleast im not one of those who are pushing their sceptors up to their anus.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

MOTD:

priests are sellouts and marionettes
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

lol

Hi my name is Max, I don't got much to do these days seeing as how the more I talk to people the less they like me. Damn! That priest keeps beating me, I know what I will do, bitch and moan about priests instead of just making one! This should keep me busy at least!

*winks*

Love ya!
Maximilian Lhoth

Kent Strider wrote:lol

Hi my name is Max, I don't got much to do these days seeing as how the more I talk to people the less they like me. Damn! That priest keeps beating me, I know what I will do, bitch and moan about priests instead of just making one! This should keep me busy at least!

*winks*

Love ya!
I make fun of priests ;)

I want to keep them noob friendly to make fun of them ;)
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

*winks*

Love ya!

Hello im Kent Strider after playing a knight i realised it sucked and changed to the overpowered priest side with is so awesome when you can pwn everything you see. Now im licking ass of a virtual god and shoving a sceptor up to my arse and it feels so good (well actualy no but this way i gain more piety and i wont get my piety dropped)
Neku

Post by Neku »

Ivan wrote:

*winks*

Love ya!

Hello im Kent Strider after playing a knight i realised it sucked and changed to the overpowered priest side with is so awesome when you can pwn everything you see. Now im licking ass of a virtual god and shoving a sceptor up to my arse and it feels so good (well actualy no but this way i gain more piety and i wont get my piety dropped)
your a little to obbsesed with things in peoples rectums.
Maximilian Lhoth

my name is kent strider, i used to whine about priest but then sold out and go defensive 100% when i hear someone saying priest is overpowered publicly to avoid the administrative team paying attention, even though in private i admit it without any feelings of shame
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Well i cant see any toher purpose for the shape of a sceptor just look at it...

anyway i still remember when kent was himself saying to me that "yeh priests are a bit too overpowered and gms dont understand to nerf them"

now when he has priest he is already "no wait what? are priests overpowered? no no non ono not possible"