An amazing discovery!

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Cruxis Bane

Re: An amazing discovery!

Post by Cruxis Bane »

Bothar I happened to stumble across this interesting pair of gloves "Otis Gloves". Might this be one of the items you mentioned?

-Flonnel Dust
Garr Growen

Post by Garr Growen »

Garr Growen has found the Lance of Fire Queen
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Otis eh?... That means that final prophet is likely... Hmmm. I too must join the search for relics, as the risk of the final ones falling into the wrong hands is too great.

Wish me luck.

~~Bothar the Humblest~~
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

For some reason there are a couple Imperial guards outside my door that say they were sent to protect me. I was hoping you could shed some light on this Bothar?
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Ive noticed some akward life in my Wind house. Pirates and ghosts have moved in. Seems like finding those relics gives us a curse or blessing, however you wish to call it. Whats going on?

Sincerely,
Simmo Alverena
Demian

Post by Demian »

I have also noticed this artifact has raised the interest of all kinds of animals, shades and ghosts. For now it's nothing I can't handle, so no need to worry about the safety of the item. But I would like to get some more information of what I have in my posession.

Zarek Sanchez
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Flonnel Dust and I found something that might intrest you last night, it's a staff that is apprently named Herdiil's Staff or so the scroll I found with it said.

-Valeria
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

Is there any word on the remaining artifacts? These materials seem to hold a great power and we must not let it fall into the wrong hands.

Sincerely,
Daren Priesten of the Order of Nature
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

me,james and felissa found this hadassa's metal shield is this one of lost items ?
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

On my journey I've stumbled upon a grave, which, by engraving on the gravestone, belongs to someone named Spartan Steelhammer. Next to the grave, I also found a breastplate piece, which seems to be a bit too shinty to be made with normal smithing tools.

Yours sincerely,
Elene Woes