Pangaea Wiki

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Zaradon

Re: Pangaea Wiki

Post by Zaradon »

Very nice Ivan - you could aswell make one similar map with different purposes.

Guildmasters for example, seperated map for them or colors on the map.

I suck at that, otherwise i'd help.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

if anyone is interested in posting more maps up here is a few jayson made for imperial of their lands.

http://www.pangaea-world.dk/forum/viewt ... f=9&t=6628
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Got some stuff done, still a ton left to do people.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Any chance we have a druid who wants to have a look at the druid bag, particularly filling out the spells (description, powerwords and reagents), aaand maybe the druid runes too?
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Meep, didn't notice there was separate page for druid runes :P

EDIT: I think it'd be a nice idea to put a link to the wiki to pangaea's homepage also, as it could probably attract more players. But before that, we'd probably have to make a better mainpage for the wiki.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Jyrgen wrote:Meep, didn't notice there was separate page for druid runes :P

EDIT: I think it'd be a nice idea to put a link to the wiki to pangaea's homepage also, as it could probably attract more players. But before that, we'd probably have to make a better mainpage for the wiki.
Awesome work dude! There already is a link under Pangaea -> Pangaea Wiki, but maybe it isn't very visible.

Any ideas for the main page?
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Ares wrote:
Jyrgen wrote:Meep, didn't notice there was separate page for druid runes :P

Awesome work dude! There already is a link under Pangaea -> Pangaea Wiki, but maybe it isn't very visible.

Any ideas for the main page?
I thought about it, but ain't really sure tbh. I guess it should be somehow interesting. Perhaps we could check wht kind of wiki or information pages other shards have.
EDIT: Only found this one with quick searching, but I don't really like it THAT much : http://www.worldofdread.com/dbeng/index ... =Main_Page

But I guess we should have some very broad categories on the mainpage, instead of "list of ores" and "list of hides". But I can't really come up with anything good atm.

EDIT: The link on the webpage is too hard to find imho, would perhaps be better if there was a big button for wiki right on the main menu there.

EDIT2: I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing, but perhaps we should try to concentrate the information also, instead of making hundreds of pages with one sentence of text each. I.e, instead of 20 pages for hidetypes and oretypes etc, perhaps we could just make one page for hidetypes with sections?
Sylvan Darkarrow

Post by Sylvan Darkarrow »

Yeah, there should definitely be a Pang Wiki button under the Facebook button on the website, so that people can actually find and use it. There's no point having a wiki if it's hidden away in the depths of the website.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

First build, then publish.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I've been reading the wiki and it's looking good but I gotta say the lack of spreadsheets is disturbing.