Robbed by The Order of Law

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Grolik Lognar

Robbed by The Order of Law

Post by Grolik Lognar »

I just got robbed by Ved Dwight, a member of Order of Law.
He came with accusation, calling me a thief.
I tried to reason with him but he had set his mind. I asked for proof but he had none!
He beat me down right infront of the banker and stole my obsidian llama.

How can we accept these mad men as our protectors?

G.B
Michael

Re: Robbed by The Order of Law

Post by Michael »

Personally i can´t belive that, but if you have some shots to prove it...
Grolik Lognar

Post by Grolik Lognar »

Does he have proof of me doing anything illegal is the bigger question my friend. If he has id like to see them.

G.B
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

I've been looking for those worms who try to make the officers look bad.
Lacking for proof, sketching some plans to "fool" the public just to get some compensation among the citizens.
Maybe, you were the one stealing belongings or obsidian with some odd way.

I've seen you in the streets, dirty and pale as you try to make yourself look like - you wont fool many.

So if you ask me, they are doing a better job than expected. Even trying to keep the streets clean from the homeless thiefs, burglars and alcoholics.
Suit your own category in the lines.

Houston Wales
Michael

Post by Michael »

I do agree with Zaradon, none have proof, and there are prints for some reason, i take no part in these fights, I just don´t want to see the good name of one who helped me when i needed more than once. being he a Law officer, I supose you were the one doing something, ibut i´m just guessing.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

It seems like people have forgotten what kind of man they are dealing with. Though he now bears white, his soul is dark as onyx. And the fact he was given salvation and allowed to join the ranks of Law almost immediately speaks of how deep the corruption within their rank dwell.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

If you have no proof then shut your dirty mouth, peasant. Order Of Law are appointed to protect and give justice. From this point on anyone who claims anything ill of Law without any proof will be charged with "Spreading Propaganda" and swiftly executed.

-Kent Strider, Vigilante
Zendrick

Post by Zendrick »

Kent Strider wrote: will be charged with "Spreading Propaganda" and swiftly executed.

-Kent Strider, Vigilante
Yes because that sounds exactly like a fair justice system

~Enkidu~
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kent Strider wrote:If you have no proof then shut your dirty mouth, peasant. Order Of Law are appointed to protect and give justice. From this point on anyone who claims anything ill of Law without any proof will be charged with "Spreading Propaganda" and swiftly executed.

-Kent Strider, Vigilante
Is this an official statemet from Law and does Order of Law support the punishment?

-K
Mercer

Post by Mercer »

As Kent Strider is not an member of the Order, I fail to see why the statement would be official or supported by the Order either.

-AD