Robbed by The Order of Law

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Kent Strider

Re: Robbed by The Order of Law

Post by Kent Strider »

I will do what the Order of Law can not do, destroy evil at its root. The common every day man is the root of all evil. Order of Law and I are not affiliated.

-Kent Strider, Vigilante
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

And what are the Order of Law's opinions and plans to take care of this vigilante known as Kent Strider who is obviously breaking the law by taking justice to his own hands and threatening those he see guilty with swift excecution. I hope men like him are put down and order and true justice restored.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

As noticed in the past, there's no better cure for those who claim Law being opressors and whatnot.

Pointing at the stubborn citizens of nowadays, words don't hold much power, if any at all.
You use a weapon to fight against a weapon.
You may figure the source of the "weapon" the justice is beating itself inbetween.

Sounds rather obvious to even a blacksmith.

Houston Wales
Bloodtouch

Post by Bloodtouch »

Kent Strider wrote:I will do what the Order of Law can not do, destroy evil at its root. The common every day man is the root of all evil. Order of Law and I are not affiliated.

-Kent Strider, Vigilante
According to you , everyone except for Law and you are evil? Means you're trying to ''destroy the evil root'' within the Order of Nature? If so I guess I should be thankful , right?

Kaal Finiesterra
Masano

Post by Masano »

Dear G.B,

You were spotted by the officer at Britain Bank wearing your snooping gloves. When approached by the officer you quickly stored these gloves in your bank box.

Whilst owning snooping gloves is not a crime, it is certainly not advisable to parade them around the most populated area of our biggest city infront of an officer of Law. Such activity will rightly raise suspicions.

When questioned about these gloves you decided to berate and insult the officer in an attempt to make him look foolish as you knew he could not access your bank box due to our Laws on privacy and security. It is because of this the officer was acting well within the Law to demand that you leave the city immediately.

Your refusal to do this meant the officer was left with little choice other than to escalate the situation and call upon the the town guards.

We would like to reiterate that the Order of Law does not aim to profit from its enforcement. The obisidian llama will be donated to the Wayfarers.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kent Strider is not a member of the Order of Law.

We have not been provided with any evidence that he has committed a crime and therefore there is no case for punishment.

Order of Law
James Blackburn

Post by James Blackburn »

This means, we can rob people, donate everything to wayfarers, and that won't make me a robber?

sounds nice to me

James Blackburn
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Keep playing games, James. I will crush your skull and put it on a pole in the middle of Britain.

-Kent Strider, Vigilante
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Who is this Kent Strider? Never heard of him. Seems to me he is just a peasant without authority that got to much ink to use.

-K.T
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

So the Order of Law is really seeing nothing wrong with this Kent Strider who openly calls himself a vigilante and threatens people with death? Although he might have not taken a life yet, it is obvious the man is very unstable and should be seized before someone's head is found on a pole. I for one hope our children will not be forced to witness a crushed skull in the middle of Britain now that it has finally been peaceful and calm on the streets.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I am indeed unstable, this is true. Because I will kill, but it will not be an innocent person that I kill I can assure you of that. At least I have the courage to sign my name.

-Kent Strider, Self Proclaimed Vigilante