Vaux27 wrote:How to crash a shard, 101.
Talerco Pious wrote:That's the first thing we teach you in tekstone
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Raegen Keenarrow

Re: THE MOST ZOMG'ish PICTURES FROM IG

Post by Raegen Keenarrow »

To anyone out there who's ever had the pleasure of playing on Supershards / Journey's End. Here's to Thierry the banker! Now found on Pangaea's Jhelom.

Ert
Counselor

Post by Ert »

After a long tiering quest, Dante retires to his land of rainbows and marshmallows. What he does in his free time is anyones guess, but this time i was lucky enugh to witness: A Game Master .. turning himself into a Seer, disconnecting, and losing all his powers. He essentially made himself a player with 10 str, baseclass, no piety, and we were stuck there untill he got the status again

This takes the cake of everything i have ever seen in this game. By far one of the funniest thing i have seen playing this shard.

Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Good one!
Dante

Post by Dante »

I felt so powerless and player-like ew :(
We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.

Winston Churchill

Ert wrote:After a long tiring quest, Dante retires to his land of rainbows and marshmallows.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Qual-Kehji wrote:To anyone out there who's ever had the pleasure of playing on Supershards / Journey's End. Here's to Thierry the banker! Now found on Pangaea's Jhelom.

He left his banking ways behind, became an archer, heightened, and took over the archer's guild!

Yes I remember Thierry well :D the only constant companion in terms of NPCs as I recall on Pangaea, didn't matter if the town was plagued and everything died, he would rise from the ashes and resume his old job.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Raegen Keenarrow

Hehe, exactly! = D
Raegen Keenarrow

Thank you for finally fixing the Bowyer's swordsmanship! Now I'm able to continue my "to-my-first-heightened" training. :)

Ert
Counselor

Post by Ert »

Aye i just confirmed on my carp that i can use more types of axes, but they seem to have forgotten to make them able to chop trees :s
Raegen Keenarrow

Yeah I just done some testing and it would seem a fix for it would be to allow the option of d-clicking to not only "equip" said axes, but to also pop a gump up to target a tree to chop like the axe and hatchet have to them. Though would this type of post go under Bugs, or Ideas? Surely not here, so forgive me. :S