When Order of Natur kill

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Kassandra

When Order of Natur kill

Post by Kassandra »

I was just killed and dry lootet by a member of the order of Natuer, the member is Jasser, and he did it one more time, i hope that the head priest can tell me why this is going on......

Kassandra
Birdnest: 243-749-144
Kent Strider

Re: When Order of Natur kill

Post by Kent Strider »

If this matter is not solved then Imperial will be forced to help out this civilian. If you need anyone to help you my friend then contact me at Luna, 18778605.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

I demand that order of Natur pays some kind of replacement of my lost, was one of there kind that killed me and drylooted me, then killed the healers in brit so that i cant get the rest of my stuff from my dead body..........

Kassandra, "realy angry bard"
Leonardo

Post by Leonardo »

I do not know what bizare deamon came alive in Jasser to make him act and do such horrible things, il leave my contacts below here and we can try to arenge something out for all who was invold in this wery strange sitsuation.

I like to apologize on behalf of all nature members for this, please contact me in thease cordinates 231,505,566 and we can try to solve something out for this matter!

-Yuki S. High Cardinal
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

I had a meeting whit Yuki of nature, he made it clear that the order did not have anything to do whit the asault, at the same time he offered me some items as a compensation for the things that i lost to that renagade Jasser, i hope that non of you have bad feelings towards the Order of Nature, i dont.....

Your's now more happy bard, Kassandra
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

So, in practice, The Order of Nature has paid for your silence. How low can they drown themselves? Bribing is not the way to apologize, and I'll be glad to teach that to you with my spear.

-Sebastian Slade
John Longfall

Post by John Longfall »

The truth is, Order of Nature has nothing to do with Jassers acts.
Its sad and true that he WAS in the Order at that time, but still this was his personal act.

Ofcourse we are sorry that he was in Order of Nature at that time and thats the reason why we wanted to give something for those who has lost because of him. Anyways there was no bribing and we are not trying to silence anyone.

And to mister Slade: im sure we can find some hole where we can stick your spear.

-John Longfall Council Member Of Nature.
Hendrik Kar'lon

Post by Hendrik Kar'lon »

If you cant find the hole, i shall assist you.

-Hendrik, Elder Priest of Nature