UO Automap

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

UO Automap

Post by Kent Strider »

I redownloaded and installed this like 4 times, and it still says I didn't download the entire thing. When I try it says this!

Then when I click Start UOAutomap it says this!

Klong

Re: UO Automap

Post by Klong »

UOAM is not supported by the creator since almost 4 years now. I don't remember what to do in order to make this work with the problem you have at the moment. Make sure that if your using Vista or 7, that you right-click and run as administrator, and if possible target another directory than Program Files since the security on this folder is awsome, and tricky under 64 bit.
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

you need to download the files for uoam from uoam web page. http://uoam.net/files.html
then add them to the folder of uoam.

my q: how to make vista not to crash uoam when trying to make settings of maps (first run). and i am running as admin.
291-697-526
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Got it working now, thanks Aldath.
Klong

Post by Klong »

aldath c'om wrote:you need to download the files for uoam from uoam web page. http://uoam.net/files.html
then add them to the folder of uoam.

my q: how to make vista not to crash uoam when trying to make settings of maps (first run). and i am running as admin.
Install the application in another folder than Program Files. Else, cannot help =/
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Alright! Once again having UO Automap files. I had to use the older complete.exe so I didn't get them together. It keeps telling me "You need to download the full version before you can proceed." Problem is, this time uoam.net is down.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

get them from someone.
or
i think the new complete has a working uoam?or something like that
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I got it working now thanks, I use the old complete.exe..I can't be forced into 2D as it ain't fair for me to go against super speedy guys with my american lag.
Hilda

Post by Hilda »

I'm getting the error "UOam has encountered corruption in one of uos data files and will now exit." I have some doubts about my uo file really being corrupted, has this ever happened to someone else?
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hilda wrote:I'm getting the error "UOam has encountered corruption in one of uos data files and will now exit." I have some doubts about my uo file really being corrupted, has this ever happened to someone else?
The newest version does not work with Pang's static files, it considers them corrupt. You need to get the old UOAM files from someone.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota