For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Glarundis

Re: Order of Imperial

Post by Glarundis »

look melkor
i would love if it could be done the way you're saying, with pure rp
but i don't see it happening with low playerbase
you'd need lots of members to take control of the economy..
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

Im not saying you will magically revive Esuna with hard work and RP,

but it will sure as hell show the admins you are serious about having Imperial back, much more so then asking for it on General Discussion.
Tyriul Thorne

Post by Tyriul Thorne »

Melkor wrote:Im not saying you will magically revive Esuna with hard work and RP,

but it will sure as hell show the admins you are serious about having Imperial back, much more so then asking for it on General Discussion.
I started the thread as I asked the admins wtf Imp was, had the whole situation explained to me and wondered if it could ever come back.

Was then told to see what the playerbase thought (as much as I'd love to walk around looking for people IG performing a census, wasn't time effective, so appologies for using general discussion :F).

The thread was just to see other peoples opinions, why start a religion again on whim and scare off the only active players. Btw are you active again? Or just sharing your opinion?

There's stuff going on other than this thread, but as you quite rightly said, it takes time.
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

I'm active again yes, sorry if I came on too strong here, I just always hated the religion PvP.

and also sharing my opinion :)
Tyriul Thorne

Post by Tyriul Thorne »

Melkor wrote:I'm active again yes, sorry if I came on too strong here, I just always hated the religion PvP.

and also sharing my opinion :)
Awesome.

Anyway, think how hard it'd be to PvP with a brand new religion anyway XD.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

It would not be hard actually, HP gets 60 and 3 trustees get 50 piety each. Those are the only guys that play in religions now anyways ;)
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

pvp for a bit is nice, but i have to agree with melkor
we need to do something other than blessing and hit
the economical part of imperial's rp would be really nice
but look, even alteran ironically said that pvping is what religions do..
not to mention what kent said, only those few players with 50 or + piety play actively
personally i think it should be like only a selected few get that high piety
ofc, if someone that has 40 piety rp's better and is more active than those with 50, they should switch.otherwise we'll have a fantastic four elite for as long as they want
but in the past there too many ppl with high piety.high piety makes priests OP, so only a few should be like that.the others should not be much better than non-priest chars.
i think that if a religion gets more and more members should have more trustees though
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

so any thought on how , it can be better , and dont say the gms need to look for the piety.

Alteran
Tyriul Thorne

Post by Tyriul Thorne »

Alteran wrote:so any thought on how , it can be better , and dont say the gms need to look for the piety.

Alteran
I think you got the right idea personally with the HP and trustees, I just think these high piety priests need to be fair and honest, if you're going innactive - hand over your position withing the religion. Simple.

This doesn't need any rules/GM intervention, just a mutual decision with other trustees and the HP.
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

so you agree on that it put alot of trust on the hp right , and if he cant handle it , the gms need to lower his piety , change trustiees ?

Alteran