Things that suck! Not so nice things!

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Re: Things that suck! Not so nice things!

Post by Kent Strider »

All the excuses you toss out won't change the fact that you metagame on a consistent basis. I understand that you are guys are now Law and thats cool with me. The metagaming part is all im talking about.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

How so?.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kent Strider wrote:All the excuses you toss out won't change the fact that you metagame on a consistent basis. I understand that you are guys are now Law and thats cool with me. The metagaming part is all im talking about.

What metagaming?

If you think a player has broken the rules you report it to the staff.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Johnny Walac wrote:And it was Alteran that moved us. Therefor it was an OOC move. But see it how you like.
We tried to Roleplay as best we could. But it is very hard being moved from the "Evil" to the "Good" just like that.
Heh, religions definitely are not improving roleplay overall - i've seen this constant delete religion, bring religion back, kick all the members out, move them to other one and let them keep their piety.. and so on.

Why were you moved from Tek to Law? Apparently you broke no rules (this would lead to jail, warning, ban, piety drop etc, not to forced religion hopping)

I haven't been around recently but I believe Tek was doing their job too well - disrupting people's lives. By moving the Murder Junkies needing their fix (if you don't mind me calling certain characters Murder Junkies) into Law there would be no disruption anymore (Despise plagued, Britain without vendors)...

Is this correct?
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:And it was Alteran that moved us. Therefor it was an OOC move. But see it how you like.
We tried to Roleplay as best we could. But it is very hard being moved from the "Evil" to the "Good" just like that.
Heh, religions definitely are not improving roleplay overall - i've seen this constant delete religion, bring religion back, kick all the members out, move them to other one and let them keep their piety.. and so on.

Why were you moved from Tek to Law? Apparently you broke no rules (this would lead to jail, warning, ban, piety drop etc, not to forced religion hopping)

I haven't been around recently but I believe Tek was doing their job too well - disrupting people's lives. By moving the Murder Junkies needing their fix (if you don't mind me calling certain characters Murder Junkies) into Law there would be no disruption anymore (Despise plagued, Britain without vendors)...

Is this correct?
We did the job too well yes.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

imo, tekstone should do their job as well as they could, so if it was too well, even better, aslong as it didn't ruin newcomer's lives 24/7. If we had more playerbase tekstone could actually be doing this all over the world and leave britain alone for the noobs, to bad that we don't, so every activity takes place at brit.
I think it would have been better to tell them to attack/plague yew and trinsic instead of making them change religion. Makes no sense in terms of RP, and it sucks to put you out of the office because you were too good, and too good isn't what is wanted.
so yeah, this is not offtopic, it does suck :P
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Glarundis wrote:imo, tekstone should do their job as well as they could, so if it was too well, even better, aslong as it didn't ruin newcomer's lives 24/7. If we had more playerbase tekstone could actually be doing this all over the world and leave britain alone for the noobs, to bad that we don't, so every activity takes place at brit.
I think it would have been better to tell them to attack/plague yew and trinsic instead of making them change religion. Makes no sense in terms of RP, and it sucks to put you out of the office because you were too good, and too good isn't what is wanted.
so yeah, this is not offtopic, it does suck :P

We were only allowed to attack Britain one time per week. But I guess some people didn't like it.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

What about Yew/Trinsic option?
Tbh I thought Law should attack Tekstone if they cause disturbs, but Tekstone's main target should be Nature no?

Something like

Tekstone opposes Nature.
Nature opposes Tekstone.
Law and Imperial oppose eachother, and of course defend themselves from any religion causing harm to their cities.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Are there any special rules related to Telboreans, too? :o
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:Are there any special rules related to Telboreans, too? :o
Nopp. It's a guild made by players, ruled by players.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2