Character Differences

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Character Differences

Post by Kent Strider »

So how are your chars different than each other? Are one of your chars aggressive and the other gentle? Or are they all pvp mongering chars? Let us know!

Kent Strider - Always a soft hearted priest, no matter the religion he has been in. Will fight when needed to.
Holger Pious - Arrogant bard that loves to fight.
Troy Blackheart - Bowyer with dementia
Logan Faulst - Will not fight no matter what, the lamest necromancer you ever seen.
Glarundis

Re: Character Differences

Post by Glarundis »

Glarundis - kind hearted, nature lover (not what oon is about atm :P)
Berlinder - old monk, wise and elderly like. grumpy
Helen White - wants to make money with the potions she makes :P
John Griffith - haven't sorted it out yet.either it will be a feared assassin or an "assassin fighting for justice" sort of like being a mercenary, something like that. atm he's very mysterious, since i can't openly be a bitch to anyone i'll probably rp him as a nice guy for ppl in general. but that's not what he is (unless he changes..)
Gothrim - just wants to defend and live the way he thinks is right. which is true justice. but what will that be?does he know it?does anyone know it?
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Pablo Biggy - once a barbarian who found god and became a civilised knight now a wonderer of the land (loves pvp)

Viven O'hie - pvm by nature loves to hunt the big stuff and demolition the the stuff you find at the entrance, thinks of herself as a big shot at hunting, oh and is in love with her HP (lol)

Marcellus Valens - believes himself to be the finest tinker in all the lands and has been commisioned by lord black thorn and king british to make their crowns in doing so he became super rich and commisioned his own crown wich he wears all the time!! I believ he once made love to it as he has the perfect suze hole to fit it in ^^
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

I'm not sure that I grock the point of this topic. Their are character profiles available ig. and normally these character descriptions are handled via in character forum category. Could you explain a bit more?
Mike

Post by Mike »

The point I assume this to adress is to what extent a character's actions are story driven, and how much they are influenced by our own desires. How much storytelling versus how much gaming we do.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

personally I dont rp on the boards or write storys because I prefer to roleplay ig cause that's where it really matters.
Mike

Post by Mike »

I meant more along the lines of, if your character is a guy who hates materialism and lives in a hut, but you would really like to get your hands on an indy taming robe, what would you do if you could grab 100k easily with that character?
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

My priest is arrogant and cocky, but he will be the first to step up for pvp/pvm/rp in town. I love / Live for RP

My carpenter is more of the hand out type. If it isn't to big or I have the materials I will make it for free, but since hes part of DMS he has to abide by the prices now.

The bard, well hes young and lost so meh

and my Thunter is just meh, sleeps alot.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Tyrion wrote:I'm not sure that I grock the point of this topic. Their are character profiles available ig. and normally these character descriptions are handled via in character forum category. Could you explain a bit more?
Does it matter? lol Post or don't post.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

No one else? I rather enjoy reading your bios.