Pangaea Status

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

What do you think about Pangaea?

There's too much PVP.
42%
I love Pangaea more than i ever did!
50%
Something should be done about this 'issue' (State it)
8%

Total votes: 36

Arion

Re: Pangaea Status

Post by Arion »

I can completely understand about being upset but as stated if you dont like to pvp stay out of it. It's not like reds are running into town and killing everyone... it's as simple as staying away when the fights go down.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Honestly this IS a whine topic since you made it 10 minutes after you got killed by Tekstone when running from Halt.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

There is no point to RP as in you cant get around with any red on shard without getting killed/drylooted.

So, no wonder people just run off to avoid any RP when seeing reds, you just dont give a slightest chance to get out of any situation with pure RP.

= poor RP skills. And that's what you get back, poor RP as in trying to run off.

Vice versa.
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

Zaradon wrote:There is no point to RP as in you cant get around with any red on shard without getting killed/drylooted.

So, no wonder people just run off to avoid any RP when seeing reds, you just dont give a slightest chance to get out of any situation with pure RP.

= poor RP skills. And that's what you get back, poor RP as in trying to run off.

Vice versa.
I agree
Masano

Post by Masano »

If anyone (Law or Tek/robber) 'Halts' you Id say theres a 95% chance they are going to attack/kill you no matter what you say or do. Based on experience of playing here for 8+ years.
As far as the robber group alliances Id say its fair for everyone apart from Law. Law players are the only players on the shard who are restricted from having a red character. So, that leads to one group of 5-8 players having to PvP against 5 different red groups (Tekstone, BoP, Black Talon, Nox, Telboreans) so its no wonder that Law are willing to fight alongside Imp and Nature is it? Im not trying to whine im just trying to provide the reasoning between why things are the way they are currently.
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

Actually Zaradon, we let two guys go earlier so don't say it doesn't happen.

Also Black Talon isn't part of the red alliance.

*EDIT*
Also someone mentioned a "Grey" area. Pretty much impossible anymore your forced to one side or the other. Trust me.... I've tried it just doesn't work....
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I roleplay with my victims when I feel safe. Law can attack me on sight if my victim sends a .mayday. So aslong Law can attack on sight. I'm going for Ruleplay. I rarely let anyone go because they RP "good". This is an RP server and I kinda excpect people to RP. Not reward them for the obvious. Most people don't give a shit about their char's RP and just run anyway so cut the bullshit.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Masano

Post by Masano »

If someone charges towards you with a weapon, shouting halt, wearing the colours known throughout the lands for being murderous cunts I think its perfect RP to run instantly.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Masano wrote:If anyone (Law or Tek/robber) 'Halts' you Id say theres a 95% chance they are going to attack/kill you no matter what you say or do. Based on experience of playing here for 8+ years.
As far as the robber group alliances Id say its fair for everyone apart from Law. Law players are the only players on the shard who are restricted from having a red character. So, that leads to one group of 5-8 players having to PvP against 5 different red groups (Tekstone, BoP, Black Talon, Nox, Telboreans) so its no wonder that Law are willing to fight alongside Imp and Nature is it? Im not trying to whine im just trying to provide the reasoning between why things are the way they are currently.
The big red alliance came after the big blue alliance. Check your time lime.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Masano wrote:If someone charges towards you with a weapon, shouting halt, wearing the colours known throughout the lands for being murderous cunts I think its perfect RP to run instantly.
And if my intentions is to kill my victims by charging someone with a weapon screaming being a known murderering cunt. Why the fuck would I even wanna RP with the victim? With your logic, remove RP from robbery?
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2