~*~Imperial Kingdom Decree~*~

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Quintoz

Re: ~*~Imperial Kingdom Decree~*~

Post by Quintoz »

The land of Her is non-existent now keep out of it Lute player and play me a song for your supper.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

So you dry oranges think you can expell someone from their home? You realy think you can take over a town just because it has no guards in there?? HAHAHA I want some of that esuna fumes too! I heard tekstoneheads and telbooring members have some houses in there, since you many in times in past gave safeguard to criminals probably you do good with the air of the city, or maybe not.

P.S: Please bring your census to britain, i'm almost out of toilet papper and i surely can use you help!

signed: *Someone who has weak intestines*
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Any current enemy of the order of imperial can seek redemption by purification. And must abide by strict imperial law to where our laws reach these are currently the island of;

Moonglow
Ocllo
Jehlo'm
Nu'jelom
Magnicia
Bucs Den
Serpant Hold.

- Viven O'Hie
This is our lands

Access to lands:
Order of law - Denied
Order of Tekstone - Denide
Order of Nature - Denied
Nox - Denied
Maredims - Denied
Telborea - Denied
Birds of pray - Denied
Last edited by Biggs on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

This is getting ridiculous, we let you have most those towns without any sort of war, and now your just deciding what towns you will have? I understand the want to expand your kingdom, but this is getting to the point of greed.
Lily Shiar

Post by Lily Shiar »

This is what you get when you give too much space for Imperials. They're never satisfied.
They will conquer town by town, and suddenly you'll realize that they've surrounded the glory
town of Britain. When that happens, it's too late to grab weapons.

Protect your citizen and show who's the real ruler of these lands! Followers of Winchester, destroy
them before it's too late!

*Note left unsigned*
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I must be perfect!
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

Interesting.. funny how a group of murders start caring for the people of world.*laughs*

To the people of both lands, don't listern to the Cultist propaganda, since they and their band of murders who love killing farmers. Who want to control you in every way... the way you think, the way you talk... even the way how you go to the throne room to leave something huge...

The Imperial Ministry of Defence believe in removing the hostile threat which is on both islands. Which has harmed our trade with other nations. In return a task force has been sent to the islands.

*Signed*
By a spokesperson for the The Imperial Ministry of Defence
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Bruce wrote:The Imperial Ministry of Defence believe in removing the hostile threat which is on both islands. Which has harmed our trade with other nations. In return a task force has been sent to the islands.
This I could understand, but Sebastian has lived there for quite some time, and will be forcibly moved out?
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

Mr Strider the Imperial MOD doesn't see Sebastian as threat to us, he can remain there how long ever he wishes to be.

The enemies of Imperial.. let me rephase it.. the enemies of the world, will be force out and push back to the caves where they once came..

*Signed*
Spokesperson for The Imperial Ministry of Defence
"Message approved by the Imperial High Council"
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Orange text, empty words, empty threats. There wont be any fighting going on there and I suggest you respect that or the next time you arrange an event for festival purposes you will have to hire extra security, we have respected your events so far and now you will return the favor.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Bruce wrote:Mr Strider the Imperial MOD doesn't see Sebastian as threat to us, he can remain there how long ever he wishes to be.

The enemies of Imperial.. let me rephase it.. the enemies of the world, will be force out and push back to the caves where they once came..

*Signed*
Spokesperson for The Imperial Ministry of Defence
"Message approved by the Imperial High Council"
This is not true no member of the order of law is granted permission to live on our soil, sorry or any inconvieniece mr lloth will go through to re aquire land on his home soil but unfortionalty its a matter of urgency we purge all threats from island town due to piracy and theifs.