The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Geryn Farodae

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Ivan wrote:Tome should be nerfed into +12-15 blesses and 12 armors bless malleus and veritas into magic arrows summons into kal xen (normal mage summon spell) and thats it.

ATM PRIEST ON PANGAEA IS GREATLY OVERPOWERED EVEN THOUGH THEY GOT DA COOL SCEPTOR IN THEIR ARSE
Ok... Time for a lesson. Priest stat cap is 255. 105 Strength is the cap. +20 with strength jewels you now have 125 strength. 60 piety Ennervation without cloth +35-40 (Obviously sometimes higher sometimes lower). Ok, not bad, but still 160-165 Strength. You just said that Barbs can have 175 str. Add +20 from religion bless = 195 str, +20 to your dex which is already significantly higher than Priests.

Intervention = +12 (capped at 40 piety). 60 piety Armament = +15 ish. Scarletite chain mail now holds 59 ar. So, by your reasoning... Priests should instead be the easiest fighting character to insta in the game?

Let's see... 105+20 = 125+15 = 140.
30 AR + 12 = 42 ar... How perfectly useless. Well, I guess if every priest on this shard didn't bother to bless, you MIGHT have a chance of actually winning. But that's got fuck all to do with gear. It has fuck all to do with piety. It has fuck all to do with tome. It has fuck all to do with blesses. I can think of a half dozen Barbs that could utterly crush nearly every char on the old shard. Surprise surprise... FUck all to do with religion advantages.

You're just horrible at playing the game. And you're a terrible sore loser. "Whine whine whine, nerf nerf nerf" pathetic.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

[quote="Gorath Blackmind"]I'd be more than happy to pay 1000 gold for such a show. ;)[/quote

Make it 20k as minimum bet and I'm in.
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

[quote=Maximilian Lhoth]Hm. Maybe Ivan vs Zaradon duel? Very similar characters, 175 str barbarians. Other one is ancient though and other one is 99.8% heightened.[/quote]

similar chars? YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH right ;-)

You know,skillls aren't all in this game.The guy, our little noob Ivan, in occurrence can't even be compared to Houston. Why? simple.First,Houston been playing his barb for ages and he knows every single fact about a barb.Therefore, HE KNOWS THEIR GOD DAMN LIMIT!!! He knows when to retreat if his baba can be in a near danger. I have hunted many times with him and it is very fascinating how he plays it. Second,Ivan expects the game to be easy:" OMG OMg,I got 175 str.OMGOMG I have dskulls baba set. OMG OMG I r L337!!! Ima try to kill a giant with a lunar spear and 40% resist" He just makes no sense and a fool of himself to me and to everyone else,I am sure of this. He should start learning the game before doing anything. The same thing was happening when he was knight. oH hoh I have royal plates! I can kill a lizard warlock!!! Guess what? He died and whined for ages....

Now,I am off,this thread just have no bloody sens as everyone flames others for absolutely no good reasons.

You most favorite hockey fan.
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

Oh and! I almost forgot. Attilah is a good example about how to play a char. He had less than 160 str as barb and was killing laws/tekkars with some ease
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

diam larkei wrote:similar chars? YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH right ;-)
You seem to be confusing players with characters, Einstein. Stop spamming the anime smileys and SHIIIIIIITTT WIIIITTHHHH CAAAPPPSSSLOOOCCCKSSS WIIITTHHHH NOOOOO COOOOONTEENNT AT AAALLL ^_______^ ^___^ too please. If you have something to say, spell it correctly and avoid using caps and smileys, for the lack of constructive content alone makes your posts irritating enough.

Edit: It is a well known fact Ivan is occasionally "megalomaniac", and the most megalomaniac tend to get hurt when falling from too high, but does it really make world a better place to repeat it here again (naturally with right timing; when many enough people are "flaming", in this case, Ivan, it's no surprise you can hear the Mickey Mouse sounding voice shouting "sieg heil, gegen, in this case, Ivan" as long as Diam Larkei is lurking around).
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maximilian Lhoth

Waiting for a reply...

" WOOOOOHOOOOO LOOOOOOL IMA IDIOT???? LOOOK AT THE MIRRROOOOR ^ ___ ^ LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D "
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Burn diam, Fucking French,

HERES MY FUCK YOU!!, to you!, PS habs Suck Cock, an Kovu likes men!!
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Geryn Farodae wrote: With my blesses, Zaradon never hit below 120 through 85 armour. Critical was 161. He has skill, he knows how to dodge, heal. Knows when to retreat, and when to tank it in there for the kill. Ivan, you ran around in a complete circle our entire match. When I casted, you ran away. Both Diafan and I tried to help you, said you could easily crush any Priest no matter how high their piety if you just knew what you were doing.
what weapon could even do all of time 120 dmg:s trough 85 ar with 210str? just lemme know?

barbarian needs many different kinds of blesses to catch up with priests uber ar, str, dex, dmg you would need like druid, bard, priest/monk with you to be able take down priests easily which is pretty impossible to get ofc like i said make something to pangaea that would enable self blessing or something atm there is no way to bless yourself enough to be able to beat up a priest.

ok one of these again:

Priest:

scarlies 32ar +27 blessing right?
onyx sceptor blessed ofc
160str
about 100 or 120 dex

Baba:

dragon bones 32 ar + g protection 42 or 43
expectional onyx halberd
190 str + 20 from potion
70dex + 20 from potion

In this situation which one do you think will win?

AND why in hell does everyone in religion have 50 piaty? should they all get the uber blesses etc?
Maximilian Lhoth

Priest DIY-boosted (high piety one):
+ 115 dex
+ Approx 55 AR? (scarletite)
+ Weapon bless
- 160 str
- only scepter
- 85 tactics

Baba DIY-boosted (extremely strong and dumb one):
+ 210 str
+ halberd
+ 100 tactics
- 98'ish dex (quite near 100 anyway, but probably just bit less)
- Approx 44 AR (scarletite as well)
- No weapon bless
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:Priest DIY-boosted (high piety one):
+ 115 dex
+ Approx 55 AR? (scarletite)
+ Weapon bless
- 160 str
- only scepter
- 85 tactics

Baba DIY-boosted (extremely strong and dumb one):
+ 210 str
+ halberd
+ 100 tactics
- 98'ish dex (quite near 100 anyway, but probably just bit less)
- Approx 44 AR (scarletite as well)
- No weapon bless
Weapon speed / dmg havent been looked into here... sceptor with bless and 160str deals nearly same damage as 210str halberd and sceptor is aswell faster.