The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Kenyon Ahearn

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

HALBERD IS A SLOW WEAPON WHICH HAS THE POSSIBILITY TO INSTA-KILL WHY THE FUDGE DO YOU THINK IT WAS MY FAVOURITE WEAPON AS A KNIGHT!?

alot of this bullshit you're coming out with ivan is taken as bare fact, for instance you are not taking into consideration the fact that priest blesses DO wear off, and they DO wear off mid-hunting, making the priest very vulnerable. The other melee classes such as Barbarian are very rapdily deployable, and if used in CO-OPERATION with a religion it enables the barbarian to outshine the 50 piety priest, Zaradon is your number one role model for this. He can use his amazing gear, our blesses and solo as much as he wants, he can take hits and deal great damage.

The reason why alot of priests have 50 piety is because of the admins, the game was made easier and more fun for those who were in general bound by religion rules and piety. You think it's hard for you? look at it this way, all old priests now have 50 piety, now all semi-old priests have 50 piety, where can authority come into play here when everyone is of equal strength.

Ivan what you are trying to do is solo-everything. Everyone said, especially seraph that this game was not meant for solo'ing. Priests lost their dragons WHICH I AGREE WITH, and therefore cannot solo high end mobs such as Balron, Storm Giant, Cloud Etc.

I was all up for nerfing priest when I was a knight, hell I was all up for nothing Barbarian as a knight, because they are BETTER in every way. If you NERF everything to hell, you are taking a negative and silly approach, look for boosts instead.
But I don't see anything wrong with Barbarians, Imo it's other melee classes such as knights, warriors and assasins etc that need looking at.

If you are not an arse in general you should rarley encounter a priest (unless they are your friends) however, religions such as Imperial and Tekstone will make a much greater impact on non-religion chars because they are rather chaotic. Therefore the best counter to that is to ask for help from PRIESTS. It's all about co-operaiton and working together within classes, I know I'd rather have Zaradon in a hunting party than another 50 piety priest.

Ivan the reason why you are flamed so much is the way you approach everything, aside from max I don't really have issues with you, all you need to do is relax and stop teaming up with idiots, just find new hunting partners and see the difference.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Its pretty hard to find good hunting partners on pang because natures only hunt together themself aswell they farm everything that can be hunted like demons so i dont have a party or anything to hunt and thats about having fun? had to solo stone giant today since i didnt find anyone but once again the fun has been taken away from me and it disappears no corpse or loot.

Well anyway this was flame topic and i know priest nerf is gonna do flaming so let it go on

i dont have anything against anyone still because this is flaming topic let ppl say what they want
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Part and Parcel of you not having hunting partners Ivan is because of the bad reputation everyone gives you like ninja looting etc (I'm not saying this is true, I'm merley pointing this out). As a regular hunter I can say that alot of us do hunt yes, but the reason why spots are empty is because alot of the shard are in nature and we're the most active religion.

If you are hunting in a regular bug-spot, avoid it. Ivan, as a 50 piety priest with 85/85 healing/resist I cannot solo a stone giant, so be happy you can! What you should try to do now is be nicer with everyone, bite your knuckle and bear the crap, but make a better reputation for yourself.

Honestly though, this thread does need deleting because new players are getting the wrong impression about the forum rules and it's users. It reduces standards, and that is VERY evident.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Ivan wrote:Weapon speed / dmg havent been looked into here... sceptor with bless and 160str deals nearly same damage as 210str halberd and sceptor is aswell faster.
Umm, lets see now... Ah yes, thats BULLSHIT. Even my knight deals more damage with a bardiche than priest with scepter, and my knight has 124 base str. 210str halberd hits a LOT harder than a scepter, if you havent noticed that much, then you really dont know much about the game.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Weapons from weakest to strongest...

Scepter, Bardiche, Maul, Halberd...Thank you come again, and oh yeah, the bless really seems to affect only enemy religions...
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

Ivan, let's face it, your the only baba on the shard that has problems vs priests.
Zaradon kicks ass, and he has for years now, if you stop being such a tard face, maybe he will teach you how to play a baba, baba and priest are fine it's your newbiness that kills you, fuck you eat a dick little bitch.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Kent Strider wrote:Weapons from weakest to strongest...

Scepter, Bardiche, Maul, Halberd...Thank you come again, and oh yeah, the bless really seems to affect only enemy religions...

If you think that a bardiche is weaker than a maul then you are wrong.

Sorry to say but it is true that bardiche IS a little slower than a maul - Yes thats 100% truth.

A little slower and a LITTLE stronger than a maul.

Back then, i was in love with bardiches, dont know why but they did more dmg than mauls, had both in onyx, bardiche still did more - even tho, both had THEN the same hit/missrate - but after the new weapons it changed a bit for the maul, but the maul still is weaker than bardiche, even tho the weapon requirement went from 95 to 100.

I find it a little disrespectful but still amazing.

So, if anyone here wants to use swords, then pick bardiche as its the same as maul and with high dex you will achieve a LOT more dmg regarding to the speed than with a maul.

Try out and see.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

fuck houston, your right, i fucked up the list

its...Scepter, Maul, Bardiche, and Halberd...
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

houston beat me :(,

AND LETS HAVE A SMEXY BATTLE ROYAL ALL KNIGHT/BABS

1000 per ticket, Luna Arena
ALL OUT WARFAIR!!! then Winning Baba vs Winning Knight

NO Cloths
all giving same Weapon/armor of a XXXX ore

so its more skill then gear, PPKLPKKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPPKPKPk

oh btw pk :)
Houston

Post by Houston »

If i ever go to a situation like this, i would pick a warfork and a heater against a knight.

Plates are just too much for a maul - but thats a matter of luck.