Kill

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

What do you think about Kill

This chant is OP, it should be revised
45%
Nothing is wrong with the chant
55%

Total votes: 38

Demian

Re: Kill

Post by Demian »

No need to whine about kill. Badguys just found something that works in pvp against veritas spam and such, nothing wrong with that.
Palma

Post by Palma »

Nothing wrong with kill as long as there's solitudes and red damage and stuff.

This is PVP here, people train their skills up to heighten, spend months training, practicing pvp, gathering a pwnage armor etc. Then some guy comes with a ritual or a spell and kills you instantly, or you do that to him.

That's PVP :D
Masano

Post by Masano »

Wille wrote:
Masano wrote:
Wille wrote:Kill is fine.
You shouldnt have confirmed it as a being bugged then.
Do lead me to this thread. I believe all it's bugginess was fixed when SS checks were added.
http://www.knoechel.dk/pangaea/viewtopi ... =31&t=6946

It still says "Confirmed" not "Fixed. If it has been fixed then I apologize.
Wille
Developer

Post by Wille »

That's not a thread I confirmed though, but I will take a look. If being killed by your reflecting kalva and other similar spells grant looting rights, then I suppose it should be fixed. I will look first.
Hear it not my lord, for it is a knell. That summons thee to heaven, or to hell.
Wille
Developer

Post by Wille »

I have checked and replied. The behaviour of kill is the same as other direct damage spells.
Hear it not my lord, for it is a knell. That summons thee to heaven, or to hell.
Masano

Post by Masano »

Okay, thanks. Though it is kind of ridiculous, it shouldnt work like that for any direct damage spell- including kill.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Change magic reflect potion into spell block potion, make it work 1-3 spells. Also make one for rites also.

And problem is solved.
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

I dont think this whole "law is overpowered" argument is legit anymore considering their veritas, maleus and aura has been nerfed couple of times and other religions have been geting boosts significantly. Just saying...
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

I bet your argument about necro is invalid since everyone can have a necromancer class. Just like anyone can join into a religion.

Also after several nerfs religions are still realy OP and i bet you know it already. (not op because of player count they are op because classes are unbalanced)

Also i think this topic is done for and doesnt require anymore posts.
Last edited by Ivan on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

i didnt even made an argument for necros and kill dude.... Just saying "zomg law is overpowered still, so we should have kill not nerfed" thing is obsolete. Law been geting Nerfed for a long time and other religions been geting boost... Simple facts