is that dragon blood?
Blide

Re: IRL Pics!

Post by Blide »

How did you know?!
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

The olympic flame going past my apartment this afternoon. People have made such a big deal about it going out of their way to see it standing at the side of the road an stuff - I just happened to be out having a smoke at the right time.
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

i really don't get what the big deal is, oh look someone walking through the street with a torch, i can make fire with my lighter too, so whoop de fucking do :|
Ares

Post by Ares »

I would be freaking out if that was me.. I'd love to see it. It's epic!

Awesome pic.
xHarlequinx

Post by xHarlequinx »

I saw the torch randomly when I was in Vancouver for the winter olympics. It was actually pretty cool.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

KrondorZuula wrote:i really don't get what the big deal is, oh look someone walking through the street with a torch, i can make fire with my lighter too, so whoop de fucking do :|
Tradition. Olympics still does a good job of fostering international sportsmanship and competition between countries of the world. Only sport I really care about for the entire event is the beautiful game, I tend to lose interest after.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

someone should steal the torch.
it would actually be great if someone put the fire out, or if it died on itself (is this proper english?lol) for some reason :D
Dargon

Post by Dargon »

Athan01 wrote: The olympic flame going past my apartment this afternoon. People have made such a big deal about it going out of their way to see it standing at the side of the road an stuff - I just happened to be out having a smoke at the right time.
All lies! You told me the last evening already that you can't play and are waiting for the olympic flame to come by to make pics and shit..

And i'm more than sure that you are actually down there, trying to run with them and let your mum make the pic, bitch :D
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Jorgen wrote: And i'm more than sure that you are actually down there, trying to run with them and let your mum make the pic, bitch :D
nah he can't, he's too fat and lazy for it. and there's no 3d in real life