Script requests

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Mike

Re: Script requests

Post by Mike »

I would be interested in a macro for iron mining. Bascially a macro that combines automatic mining with putting non-iron ores in a trash barrel and empties in periodically. I'm guessing it could be based on the ID of dull copper, copper and bronze. Does anyone have something like this?
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Can anyone post a nice and easy tailoring script on the script forum?

EDIT; Banner deed
Last edited by Zaradon on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Id need a obsidian tinkering script. I got that easy one wait 1sec and click x y wait 1sec hit 10 wait 30 sec and start all over. But if i open web browser or something then sometimes the "choose the item you want to do" gump appears at random place on my screen (maybe it drags somewhere) so it doesnt work quite well.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

I dont suggest moving around with the mouse while you browse the forums.

Scrolling should be harmless tho.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

And world saves ruin the script also. Ive seen Callum doing some hc scripts. Script ends with "you´ve stopped tinkering..." not with that timer etc.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

You cant use a desktop recorder to record what u do and loop it like 300 times?
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I have a crafting macro if you are interested it works for just about every crafting skill except alchemy and inscription, also it doesnt work for the obsidian/porcelain portions of tinkering, one day maybe they will but it doesn't right now as you do not get a message when you create the item and it relies on fail/success messages. Send me an icq if you are interested. There is a little setup involved but its worth it, it has had a couple rewrites, it runs pretty smooth and does not move your cursor around I won't post it to the forums as it has some guides to building skills up to 100 so I can't unless I remove them which I don't want to so again if you are interested, please drop me a line.

And for those interested I did post up a necro hotkey macro and a bard song macro just their sitting in limbo right now waiting for approval and I haven't heard back from anyone of their disapproval so I am assuming the powers that be have been busy.

625-658-845
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Yes Callum i'm totally aware of the Universal crafting macro but i encountered a flaw in the script and asked a friend to fix it.

The problem occurs at Quantity Gump.

If you want further details we can continue via ICQ.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

sure

-Figured it out, wasn't my macro that was messing up :D
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Sylvan Darkarrow

Post by Sylvan Darkarrow »

Anybody got a simple script that sounds and alarm when you lose connection lost? I've got a very very unstable connection at the minute and I'm not smart enough to make this script myself.