A note is tacked to the altar of Imperial

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Kent Strider

Re: A note is tacked to the altar of Imperial

Post by Kent Strider »

We only barely missed you, next time you won't be so lucky. You are but a joke to real warriors every where.
Valran Cranium

Post by Valran Cranium »

The only joke around here is your order... or what's left of it.

- V
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

The fact is Imperial without Fabius will never be what Imperial was with Fabius, but anyway, I can clearly see the order is far from dead and I see orange robed people around quite often.

Fabius
Guilmor

Post by Guilmor »

a young man with just a cloak, hidden under a hud, passes by the altar unoticed, in his hand brings a small amulet with a bird figure, faintly tainted orange, says nothing, just moves along...
John Longfall

Post by John Longfall »

John Longfall is hunting in Malas and heading back to Britain. When walking past the Altar of Imperial, he notices people in there and a lot of notes... After reading the notes he thinks "Oh my" and starts to write.

Dear mister Kent.. Im glad to see you and your order is doing fine and its good to see that you wont let anyone push you around.
Person like that mister V, he really needs some help.

Mister V .
You are obviously going to wrong way, your current path is only bringin more death and suffer to all.. Im asking you to end this madness.
Dont waste your live for nothing.

One wise man said to me once..
Dont close you eyes if there is any light in room, because you dont know where you going if you cant see....
Im sure you still have some light in your room too, try to find it and hold on.

-John Longfall