Whether they are of certain GMs or other players, they must be addressed to Admin Neon. If the complaint is about Admin Boris, you should contact Admin Ares and vice versa. If your complaint is about both, contact retired Admin Boris. Send your complaint with proof, consisting of a screenshot. Your word will not be enough to pass a judgement on.