Town under siege
Attacking a town
Attacking a town controlled by Lord British is allowed, but by doing so you risk becoming flagged as a murderer. By aiding the attackers you risk becoming flagged a murderer, no matter what kind of help you provide (looting, spying, killing, spreading plague, selling animals, creating gates etc.).
The GM’s will be the judges on when a player is helping during, before or after an attack on a town,
but proves (screenshot as usually) can be supplied to the GM to help him make the decision.
Capturing a town
Only religions can capture towns at the moment. This is done by casting a siege ritual on a townstone which are located in each guarded cities.
- Casting siege on the townstone starts the town siege.
- After the siege starts, every 10 minutes 1 guard (alive or in the spawnqueue), will be converted into the attacking religion’s devotion.
- During the siege, there will be a global message every 30 minutes warning of the attacking religion’s hold of the town is growing stronger (just as the beginning and end is announced).
- When all guards have been converted the siege is over and the attacking religion takes the town.
- If however, the defending religion casts siege themselves on the stone before all guards have been converted, the siege is broken and all guards are immideately converted back.
- There can be only one siege on-going at same time.
- After a succesful siege, you can start another after 48 hours.
- If your siege is interrupted, aka failed, you can start another 48 hours later.
Starting a siege requires 300 piety.
Ending a siege requires 60 piety.